Quirindi Stables is a beautiful country venue located just out of Daylesford that encompasses rustic character with lovely views in a well-maintained setting.
This venue offers you leafy trees creating beautiful arbours shading verdant lawns. Wide vistas across the paddocks showcase beautiful sunsets coupled with the rustic charm of the odd windmill and grazing horses. The timeless elegance of the original shedding with flagstone floors, wooden beams and sparkling chandeliers provide character filled spaces for your celebration.
From the moment of arrival, all guests will feel welcomed and comfortable, ready to celebrate your special day.
Quirindi Stables has many options for couples to host the ceremony and reception/party all in the one great place to make the day an unforgettable experience for all. This venue offers:
• Choice of locations around the property for the ceremony
• Multiple photo options (Check out the gallery!)
• Personalised set-up by the couple reflecting their style and character
• Availability of amazing local stylists to bring your vision to life
• A great variety of props: vintage leather couches, LOVE sign, rustic black boards, easels, timber bench seats, candelabras, festoon lights and more
• Ample room for marquees
• Band space and dance floor
There is one set price for the venue and it is available beforehand for set-up.
Kick off into the night with a drink on the verandah or relax on the eclectic assortment of couches and chairs inside the Stables. This is also a great space in the event that the weather is inclement.
At Quirindi Stables couples provide their own caterer and drinks. It is perfect for a relaxed cocktail style of wedding with plenty of room for up to 200 guests or sit-down for up to 80. Small gatherings work equally as well in this unique space. Food trucks, caterers vans and bar vans are fabulous options at Quirindi Stables and add to the festival style of event.